The Benefits of SolaceAir
Clean air is necessary if you want to create a healthy living environment. However, achieving quality indoor air isn’t as simple as cleaning your surroundings daily. Even with regular dusting and vacuuming, air pollutants can still invade your property. Properties that are riddled with dust and other hazardous particles are not ideal living spaces for individuals with allergies, asthma, and compromised immune systems.
One great way to ensure that the air you breathe is 100% clean and healthy is to purchase air filters or cleaners for your property. However, there are many air solution brands that offer great products, so choosing one might be difficult. If you’re looking for the best of the best, SolaceAir is the brand you should seek out.
Why Choose SolaceAir?
SolaceAir’s products stand out because they feature better air cleaning technologies and easy operations. SolaceAir products also come with a unique set of benefits, which include:
High-tech Indoor Air Solutions
Many of the SolaceAir products are made with scientifically proven air cleaning technologies that can improve your indoor air quality even further. Features like activated carbon, polarized-media, and UVC “H” lamps can eliminate pollutants and contaminants on a microscopic scale.
A Variety of Products
SolaceAir offers a variety of products that suit all types of properties. These include:
- Polarized-media air cleaner – Uses electronically enhanced media to eliminate contaminants.
- UVC and dual remote UVC systems – Utilize a high-intensity Dual-Radiant™ UVC “H” lamp to neutralize airborne pathogens. These systems are also able to disinfect the air. They install directly into the central cooling and heating system ductwork or plenum.
- UVC/UVV and dual remote UVC/UVV systems – Whole house purification systems that also feature the benefits of the high-intensity Dual-Radiant™ UVC “H” lamp.
- VOC3 – Designed with an Activated Carbon Matrix (ACM) Module that utilizes an activated carbon/ceramic honeycomb matrix that eliminates dust shedding. This system features unrestrictive air channels that provide a pathway for air to flow. This product slides into the SolaceAir Bypass HEPA system.
- Bypass HEPA – A high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) system that purifies your property without consuming a lot of energy.
- SolaceAir RS-2 – An air purification system that houses two polarized-media electronic air cleaners in a large, sturdy cabinet. The design increases the product’s filter surface area and lowers the air velocity for more effective cleaning.
- SolaceAir RS-3 – Comes with two 1” polarized air cleaners in a cased V-Band configuration. It also features a Sterile Sweep® UV-C system.
- SolaceAir RS-4 – A whole-house air cleaning system that quietly and efficiently addresses the three airborne contaminants.
- Condensate drain pan strips – Uses state-of-the-art, water-activated, polymer technology that intercepts the path of the water to the drain.
Create Better Indoor Air Quality
SolaceAir Indoor Air Quality products enable you to do the following:
- Control the dirt, dust, and particles that accumulate inside your cooling and heating systems
- Control and deactivate organisms (germs, mold spores, bacteria, etc.)
- Control pungent odors created by smoke, solvents, pets, and insecticides
- Minimize allergic reactions and asthmatic attacks
- Improve the output of your cooling and heating systems
With SolaceAir’s highly advanced air cleaning and filtration systems, creating cleaner, fresher, and healthier indoor air for your property is easy. If you’re interested in purchasing a SolaceAir product for your Hilton Head & Bluffton, SC property, contact Summit Services today. Our company also offers other services that can improve your cooling and/or heating systems, so give us a call at 843-508-8478 for a free estimate today.